Dienstag, 24. Januar 2012

zwei pfade//two paths - an inspiration//eine inspiration

i love sui solitaire! especially this post:


an excerpt:

Living, truly living my passion, today on May 18th, 2011, is scary.


In fact, it …


I can see it now.


My life. Two paths. Or a million and one. And that one is the one I need to take, and that other million might just be one.


The one is the safe path. The one where I get a paycheck; where I don’t have to worry or challenge myself or face my fears. The safe path. The easy way. The path I live to be happy. Just happy, content. Almost… obedient. Submissive. Submitted. Surrendered. (And probably in not the best states of health.)


The other is the true path for me. Exciting, exhilarating. Doing what I love, living my passion and not caring if I fail. Not caring if I fall flat on my face. Loving life, loving what I do, being excited and feeling blessed and grateful every, single, moment. Enjoying everything. Challenging myself. Growing. Giving myself ridiculous challenges and strengthening myself with each new victory, with each conquer. Sharpening my sword with life.


And the first path is tempting. Because I want a simple life; I don’t need much. I have tons of abundance regardless of the number in a computer at the bank.


But the second path is unknown. Requires my own hustling. Requires rapid, insane, radical growth. Requires changes and challenges.


And that’s why I know in my heart that the second path is what I’m meant to take if I want to have a life worth living. That if I settled for anything less, it would be the end of me.


I will remember what it’s like to be a kid again, to be playful with this. I will be excited just because I’m trying something new and I don’t know how it’ll turn out. Oh, childlike wonder..!


I will take it step by step. I will go as much as I can, building up my strength and courage until I can blaze a new trail and travel on that trail.

and:

I want euphoria, I want to chase dreams, I want to feel so much of life that I cry and laugh without restraint all in the same moment.

Life is meant to be delicious and full of passion.

Life is meant to feel alive.