Montag, 16. Januar 2012

lachen = medizin

i think  george carlin  was a genius. his stuff really makes me laugh - and think. i love it. this is really, really good medicine. u gotta have humor - and lots of it - in this world. at this time.

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.

Smug, greedy, well-fed white people have invented a language to conceal their sins. It's as simple as that. The CIA doesn't kill anybody anymore, they neutralize people, or they depopulate the area. The government doesn't lie, it engages in disinformation. The Pentagon actually measures nuclear radiation in something they call sunshine units. Contra killers are called freedom fighters. Well, if crime fighters fight crime, and firefighters fight fires, what do freedom fighters fight?


So I say live and let live. That's my motto. Live and let live. Anyone who can't go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It's a simple philosophy, but it's always worked in our family.



[requiescat in pace]