Mittwoch, 16. Februar 2011

tasty and natural // ideas

This makes me teary-eyed. Love it.



If I went 'into the wild', what would I miss?
  • music
  • books
  • dogs
  • internet
Alternatives...
  • make music with friends
  • make up stories and tell them to others
  • make friends with wild animals/adopt wild dogs
  • if I stay with a fruity family, I only need internet once in a while to contact my parents

As you can see, I definitely think about leaving my current life behind and joining a fruitarian community in the future. I made this deal with myself: I'll study this semester, work hard and in the Summer months I'll be free to travel to my fruity family and experience some life 'in the wild'. Then I'll decide what's next.

But honestly, what is holding me back? Fear. It's always fear holding me back.

I'll make the best out of this semester, though! :) I'm positive, I have some pretty amazing goals.

Goals for Summer Semester 2011:
  • Studying German Philology
  • Studying Philosophy ♥
  • Fruitarianism (intuition instead of dogma)
  • Ashtanga Yoga
  • Acrobatics
  • Meditation
  • Walking + Running
  • Listening to great music ♥ 
  • Reading + going to the theatre



Love it. ♥