Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2011

25 things I wanna do before I die

  1. learn how to surf
  2. learn how to play guitar
  3. dance until I'm in trance
  4. attend a mediation retreat/learn how to meditate
  5. eat all the fruit I care for
  6. learn how to sing
  7. learn and live Yoga
  8. read classics of world literature
  9. learn belly dancing
  10. write + sing my own songs
  11. invent a fantasy story
  12. find a fruity family/community
  13. love myself the way I am
  14. know favourite songs & poems by heart
  15. jump into a deserted lake - naked
  16. live without money/make enough money to sustain my simple lifestyle
  17. travel to Nepal/Israel/India
  18. eat fresh Durian when in season
  19. go on Apple Island for an extended period of time
  20. plant unlimited fruit trees
  21. grow fluent in Hebrew
  22. grow fluent in French
  23. live in a permaculture paradise
  24. learn Acrobatics
  25. run a half-marathon