Samstag, 12. Februar 2011

resource based economy

I've just watched Zeitgeist: Moving Forward and I really loved it. It's very well done, kudos to Peter Joseph for his amazing work and all the others who contributed. I'm definitely promoting a resource-based economy. I recommend this film to everyone who wants to know more about today's economic system, human behaviour, social change, sustainability and most important of all... solutions to problems the world faces today.

Amazing. Please watch this - it's eyeopening, full of truth and contains suggestions for a sustainable solution.



I went running in the rain/snow today, the air was just perfect. It's such a great feeling to sense your heart pumping for you and your legs carrying you to various places. Usually, I enjoy my surroundings and sounds, this time I went running with my mp3 player and it made it even more fun. I ♥ music. I ♥ running. I ♥ feeling alive. Movement really is key for me to feel good and radiant in my body, it makes me feel alive. Especially, when I fuel myself with sunshine. Eh, oranges, I mean!


Going to the theatre this evening! Yay.