Freitag, 3. Juli 2009

self-sabotage

hey, guys! i messed up. COMPLETELY. i ate grains, salt, vinegar, spices... i mean, i ate lots of greens with the bread, vegetable spread etc. but i feel like i'm dying. this is serious. i mean, i have been 100% raw for 30 days. this was a success.

why do i sabotage my success? i do not know. really.

i am SO stressed because of the big exam i have tomorrow. i haven't studied enough, i know that. i think, i'll fail. this would be the first time that i fail a test in my whole life! i've always been an a-student and now...

and i binged because i am still love-sick, it just hurts so much to see and feel that he is not in love with me anymore, that he does not really care about me etc.

i knew beforehand that i would feel this way. i knew that i would sabotage myself. i knew that this would hurt myself. but still i did it because this was the only way to forget about everything for just... some minutes. oh, this is not worth it.

frustrated, depressed, but not giving up.
:)
it can only become better and i seriously start a "project"/"challenge"/"journey" next week. hope you'll be there with me and support me a little bit.
;)

violet