Samstag, 11. Juli 2009

neurodermatitis and overweight

hey guys. no fun today. i weighed myself 2 days ago. although i sweared myself i wouldn't freak out, i did. a little. i have about 20-25lbs to lose. my goal is to lose about 2lbs every 10 days. so, i will try to do my weigh-ins on every 10th day. the first weigh-in will be on the 22nd of july, since i start tomorrow.

according to nutridiary, i need to eat about 1100kcal a day. that seems very little to me, i am used to eat a lot, but it will be ok. i will exercise anyways, and then i can earn some extra food. ^^ which will be fruits, of course.

my dad bought a camcorder for me. i am very happy and grateful for this great present. i love it. i'll post my first video soon. ;)

good news: my mom is on the weight-losing boat, too. this is so great! i love my mother very much. i think she also wants to lose about 20lbs till october. it will be a lot easier and more fun with her support. we can support and motivate each other. this is much better for me than with online buddies. they are great as well, but it's working better for me to have someone i know, someone i can talk to etc.

so, weight-loss and health-gain is big at the moment. besides the excess weight i am carrying around, i also have neurodermitis in my face. it's all itchy and looks + feels awful. my body is definitely getting rid of toxins. however, i must confess that i re-toxed my system today. poor, silly emotional eater, i am. ((tears)) well, my skin will glow, the pounds will melt away, everything will be just fine.

every journey begins with a single step.