Dienstag, 24. Mai 2011

thriving on the species-specific diet

Still loving the low fat, high vibe fruits and greens diet and lifestyle. At the moment I am enjoying lots of watermelons, grapes, strawberries, cantaloupes, lots of different tender leafy greens, papayas, tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, galia melons, honeydew melons, bananas, dates... I think I have never loved my food as much as I do now ever before in my life. I eat cocktail tomatoes wrapped in butterhead lettuce and go almost crazy about the amazing flavour. Every meal is a surprise and the flavours seem to get more intense and varied. It's amazing! Taste buds are renewed every 7-10 days. Mine are becoming more and more sensitive and I just love it. My sense of smell is improving even more, so that I can inhale and enjoy all the wonderful smells of all kinds of blooming trees and flowers. May is the most beautiful month of the year, indeed. Not only because I am born in May. :) The weather is just perfect. The fruit is great.

Some time ago I posted about the blood type diet. Here is what my hero, Doug Graham, has to say to this:



And the answer is... species-specific diet! Of course! ;)
Looking forward to July to meet him again at the fabulous Fresh Food Festival in Denmark. I am so glad that Petr is organizing this event. My dad will come with me this year. :) I am so proud of my parents, they are moving more and more towards low fat raw vegan. I prepared a fruity lunch last Sunday and it turned out beautiful. Will post pics soon. It looked so gorgeous!

The Vegan Summer Festivals of the Vegan Society Austria are a blast! I met a fellow 811er in Linz last week! That was so amazing!

I'm more grateful than ever. ♥
Do you feel the flow? ♥