Montag, 1. November 2010

magical soundtrack, period movies & docu love

i enjoy listening to the harry potter soundtrack. it goes so very well with the mysteriously misty november weather outside. i'm still in sweden; staying with a wonderful human being and learning more about myself and what i want in life in the process. and i've discovered my love for watching documentaries and period movies.




In Noctem

Carry my soul into the night
May the stars guide my way.
I glory in the sight
As darkness takes the day.

Ferte in noctem animam meam
Illustre stelle viam meam.
Aspectu illo glorior
Dum capit nox diem.

Cantate vitae canticum

Sine dolore acte
Dicite eis quos amabam
Numquam obliviscar

Sing a song, a song of life
Made without regret
Tell the ones, the ones I loved
I never will forget
Never will forget.

i love latin, i love harry potter, i love melancholic music. perfect.

and i love 'o fortuna' from carl orff's carmina burana:



and of course, one of my recently watched & approved documentaries:



i realized that most of my favourite movies are period movies. there seems to be be something very fascinating about this genre/style for me.



enjoy. :)