Dienstag, 2. November 2010

fill me up... flow

i've just enjoyed a lovely bowl of banana-strawberry 'porridge' (basically, just bananas blended with berries plus some chopped bananas and berries stirred in, topped with a tiny bit of raw cacao powder) for lunch. life is sweet - it's meant to be. i ate while listening to soothing piano music and looking out the window... still misty november weather in scandinavia. love it.



yesterday evening my mood became quite depressed. i felt so empty. i used to be such a creative, alive and imaginative girl. so talented. passionate. where did all the life within me go? i blame this on the modern education system. well, mostly. i'm still optimistic that i can get my life, passion, imagination, creativity and positivity back. my flow. maybe even enter a new dimension of all that. becoming more. i mean, i have a lot to be grateful for. and i am.

brainstorm: my interests:
~ i love photography (freestyle)
~ i love nature and life sciences
~ i love beauty; i want to glow from within
~ i love nutrition and health; plant abundance
~ i love movement; walking; running; hiking
~ i love reading; being inspired
~ i love learning; education
~ i love freedom; i need to feel free
~ i love colors; painting; drawing; crafting
~ i love minimalism; in balance
~ i love and need music; listening; feeling
~ i love writing; creating; inventing

i'm a very introvert person. have i always been that way? i think not. life changes me.
how can i find my flow? and how do i get my great memory back? it seems to get worse.
that needs to stop. :)

i love browsing amazon.com. i love books. i'd love to write my own books.
i love browsing youtube.com. i love videos. i'd like to make and share my own videos.
same with pictures. and blogs.