Sonntag, 27. September 2009

THAILAND HEALING JOURNEY

i will fly to bangkok, thailand tomorrow evening. the journey begins! this is such an amazing thing happening now in my life, i cannot even believe it! this is a dream come true for me & i am so happy about it. i formed the wish for something like that some months ago and i first thought something wonderful like that would never happen to me. but i believe that everything is possible. i believe in creating my life. and obviously IT WORKS. :)
i am very happy that i can share this journey with you! get inspired! love yourself! believe in yourself! you know you can be the person you really want to be. NOW.


i am looking forward to...

... starting yoga (http://www.agamayoga.com/)
... feeling better and better everyday
... healing myself
... enjoying the
sunshine
... munching on the sweetest & juiciest fruits ever
... eating the best durians ever
... being myself
... swimming in the beautiful blue
ocean
... running & walking at the beach
... taking pictures of the tropical nature
... photographing my new friends, the fruits, myself
... forgetting about my duties
... journalling about my experiences, thoughts and dreams
... loving the progress
... doing something on my own
... letting go of the past
... being open for the new
... experiencing great adventures
... laughing a lot
... speaking english most of the time
... being good to myself
... meditating while looking at the endless ocean
... going to the fruit markets
... talking with my new friends and having fun
... dancing in the moon light
... getting tanned
... becoming the most beautiful me
... creating a leaner and cleaner body every day
... breathing clear tropical ocean air
... making a trip to the jungle
... reading books
... blogging & e-mailing (i won't forget about my friends^^)
... bathing in
waterfalls

and so much more!
i will take the most beautiful and inspirational pics, i promise. i have already booked. i am so thankful that i have this wonderful opportunity. i am grateful for my loving and caring parents for supporting me in every way. i am grateful for having such lovely friends who invite me to their homes. i am grateful that i am doing this. i love myself even more now because i give myself the chance to make this awesome experience. i have always wanted to do such a trip. i love the tropics and since becoming frugivore, i adore the climate and the exotic fruits even more.

thank you, universe!
thank you, goddess!
thank you, friends!
thank you, parents!
thank you, honored self!
thank you!

i am sending my grateful thoughts and good vibes to all of you. may the magic inspire your life as well. i wish you much love and peace on your journey as well as i wish it myself.

I LOVE MYSELF. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE THE UNIVERSE.
SPREAD THE LOVE.