Freitag, 25. September 2009

2 exams today

i will write two exams today!!! i have studied more than last time, but i could have done more. you can always do more, right? welcome to our wonderful performance society where everyone around you seems to work only to live up to other's expectations. a few birds break free. and i hope to be one of them.

i promised to myself to study only when i feel like it. i stop this cycle of self-enforcement now. i have always forced things on to myself that i really was not interested in, only because i wanted to appear "good" and likeable to others. i am who i am. i am loved just how i am now. at least one person will always love me the way i am. and this person is my self.

i love myself. this is a life-long romance. :)

so, wish me luck for my exams.
i hope to pass them right away to save time.