Freitag, 24. Februar 2017

what if

what if I love myself radically
support myself radically
accept myself radically
know myself radically?

and then one day she woke up
and decided it was time
time to let all the fucked up shit go
time to start fresh in so many refreshing ways
time to realize there is only now
now is the only time I know
so I decide to let it go
so I decide to care for myself
like the mother I always longed for,
the sister I never had,
the friend that never lets me down,
the lover who loves me unconditionally
sees me as the most beautiful, smart, proactive me
that I want to be(come)
this is a sign of my be(come)ing IT
the me I feel inside of me trying to break free into the world

 ---

I've realized that the main reason for my depression is that I am surrounded by stuff that weighs me down, all those things promised happiness, but it's all a lie. In order to be truly happy, I am now incorporating lifestyle changes that support me in my me-ness.

I have always been an acive child. God, I love movement. When I don't move, everything gets stagnant, thoughts, feelings, work on projects... and then I hate myself. But I see that now: I need, desperately need and love movement. And I strive for true fitness.

I am willing to dive into self-empowerment on all the levels that need improvement. Not with the goal of perfection, but with the goal of bringing forth my me-ness. Which creates true happiness.

So, I was an active and happy child. Always trying out new sports. New fun activities. I was also a very enthusiastic eater. Fuck diets. Ditch the diet mentality. Embrace food. All the food. Follow your intuition. Nutrition agnosticism. Free fall, break through the wall... of diet imprisonment.

And then, I'm totally vain. I just am. I am an aesthetician. I love all things beauty. Myself included. It's important to me, that I feel and look beautiful. I want my fitness and self-empowered state to show.

So, here we go.
– more activity (especially outdoors, but also #gymlife)
– intuitive eating / fuck it diet / ant diet "riot! don't diet"
– beautify, beautify (and I really don't mean makeup, duh)

cheers