Samstag, 23. Juli 2011

music can be powerful and healsome

Hey, hey! I have come across a wonderful artist producing the most beautiful, touching and uplifting music I have ever heard. From listening his very first track, I've been captured by these sweet and deep rhythms and lyrics - I love every beat, every word, heck even every syllable!

I have fallen in love with this music and so I feel the urge to share it with you and the rest of the world. I sense this kind of music is an amazing gift and I am filled with gratitude that I have found it. The artist I am talking about is called OGMA. Check out his website and his songs! (You can listen to his first album on his website for free!) - I wouldn't be surprised, if you were enchanted as well. Let me know what you think in a comment below or e-mail, if you feel like it. I am interested in your reaction, as I have experienced waves of love listening to the album "You Are It" over and over the past few days. I mean, the last song is called "Jasmine's Song", so I gotta like it, right? ;)

Here is Samson, the beautiful being behind OGMA, performing two of his songs live:



...SAY YES TO LIFE CAUSE LIFE SAYS YES TO YOU...



Don't you often feel like most music we listen to on the radio/on TV thoughtlessly day in, day out have lyrics that don't have really meaningful and empowering lyrics? Don't you feel that by listening to some songs, you even feel a drain of your energy? Don't you feel that there is a lack of truth and positive intention behind most of them?

Well, at least that's how I feel and that's why I am always excited to come across music like this. I'd love to make music myself one day, as to me this is such a fantastic way of sharing yourself, your uniqueness and your message with the world around you.

Another band I am happy to have discovered as of late is Dispatch. (Thank you, Jess, for your great recommendations!) Check out this song:



say what you want, say what you mean
question yourself, are you really what you seem?
say what you want, say what you mean
question yourself, are you really what you dream?


Enjoy the magic!