Freitag, 17. Juni 2011

you don't have to do ANYTHING



This is the main message I got out of watching this video:

My future is a blank canvas and I can write on it whatever I want, I can write on it anything. I don't have to do anything. When I see that, procrastination simply dries out and blows away. There is nothing to put off, everything I do is my choice. As soon as I 'must' do something, I get slave resentment. To deal with the problem of procrastination, I realize procrastination is something unnatural and unhealthy that results from control and bullying, it is a passive aggressive response to being ordered around, so I stop ordering myself around, I own my choices, what I am choosing is what I actually want - I am free. I am loving what I am doing, I am not taking orders from others. It's my life. I don't put things off that are pleasurable!