Donnerstag, 3. März 2011

i'm happy and listen to a talk by jacque fresco on education

I've been eating only fruits and some greens for a few days and I can't help feeling happy and content and calm.

How could I forget this great feeling?

I love it.

Wow.

I feel so much love for myself right now. This is such a gift.



The blood oranges I had today were so amazing and I had great energy all day.

Digestion is so good. I think that this is a major factor why I feel so good.

And the running/walking.



OMG.

I'm grateful.



Just needed to say this! Happy day everyone!

Do what makes you feel best. And be honest with yourself.



I'M SO HAPPY.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm watching this video right now and I'm in awe of Jacque's experience and knowledge. He is an amazing human being with important messages. I always enjoy listening to him, afterwards I feel like I've gained something I was missing before.



He who opens a school door,
closes a prison.

~ Victor Hugo

Some interesting thoughts from this video:
- In this video he talks about education. We ask, 'should we educate our own children?', but actually we can't because we have no clue - we need to educate ourselves first. Children want to learn, they long for new knowledge, new experience.
- Environment makes a gangster or a priest. The minute you treat one kid different than the other, you get the differences.

I pay the schoolmaster,
but it is the schoolboys
that educate my son.

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

- We lie about almost everything to our kids, and yet we tell them to be honest!
- A predator is strongly interested in the survival of the species, animal or vegetable, which constitutes its prey.

I love the ending with Carl Sagan ('The Blue Dot').
Cheers!